The Power of Mind

The Power of Mind is very powerful and is very easy for you to attach your goals just using the power of your mind. What people do to attract success, create Wealth and have happiness so easily ???
The Power of Mind is the best way to attach what you want in live without going crazy or get tired during the process of learn. I love that..I love to be able to have what I want, it is so easy. When I first start using the power of mind to organize my life, I couldn’t believe it. I got a better job, I was so much more productive , I was eating healthy and my life was starting to get on track. Then, I got lost, I didn’t know how I couldn’t do better. I wanted more, but the methods I was using were not longer working.
I decide to go search more about the power of mind. Then I found this beautiful ‘How-to’ program Power of Mind. Of course I can’t tell you that I learned everything and now I am a perfect person. But I can tell you that it helps me a lot, every single day in my life. I read the same thing every day and I can tell you tha I love this program and I will show you a little bit about it on my blog, how it helped me and still helping every day. Feel free to use all the information I have here to get your life back on track!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How to be successful in life

I know you have read a lot of articles like this one. But, did you already achieve success in life? If you did, why are you wasting your time reading this article? Well, I think both of us know why. You are not a successful person yet. However you are in the right way to achieve your success. I will show you way you have to avoid while working toward your goals.

Stay away from: 

Procrastination: Man, you have to be far far far away from it!! You can’t let the  laziness take care of your dream. Never let important thing stay in tomorrow schedule. You are smarter than that. Believe me. Do whatever you have to do today to accomplish your goals. Your goal can be overwhelming but you can do it. You just have to break it down and the you will get little tasks you can do one per day. You can get a piece of paper and one pen and write down what is your goal and carry it with you wherever you go. Every time you think that all the hard work don’t worth, get the piece of paper and read what you wrote. I think you will never procrastinate again.

Lack of people who starts a new project every monday and give up on it before wednesday. You are not this type of person. So, never lose your enthusiasm. Look foward, see yourself achieving your big dream enthusiasm: What?? Yes..it is right! You can be very excited right now because your dream is very alive in your mind. But after work hours and more hours on your project and see no immediate results, you may get a little tired of this and stop working hard as before. It is ok for most of people. For MEDIOCRE and how it will be good for you. I am pretty sure your enthusiasm will be back soon! And it will be more powerful.

Defined goal: I think it is the more important step you will take toward your goals. How can you arrive somewhere if you don’t know where you wanna go? I think it is a little impossible, even though I don’t believe in the ‘impossible’. Anyways, let see, you have to grab a piece of paper, but in this time you will make a list. This list have to have 10 lines, 1 to 10. You will write the goals you want to achieve. For example: I want to lose weight, so I will right 10 ‘whys’ I want to lose weight. I want to be healthy, I want to find a nice boyfriend, I want to run a marathon..and so on. Then you grab another piece of paper and write down all the steps you will have to take get there. For example: Workout 3 times per week, go run for 30 min everyday, eat 6 times per day, stop drinking soda. After you stop drinking soda for 1 month, you can pass a line on it, like this you will be more excited to keep the job!!

Remember this list would be for 1 goal (Dream), you can do this of all the goals you have. This was my best method when I first start working on my projects, it kept me on track all the time because I know what I have to do and I know WHY I am doing because I have a list that shows me all the benefits I will achieve.



No comments:

Post a Comment