The Power of Mind

The Power of Mind is very powerful and is very easy for you to attach your goals just using the power of your mind. What people do to attract success, create Wealth and have happiness so easily ???
The Power of Mind is the best way to attach what you want in live without going crazy or get tired during the process of learn. I love that..I love to be able to have what I want, it is so easy. When I first start using the power of mind to organize my life, I couldn’t believe it. I got a better job, I was so much more productive , I was eating healthy and my life was starting to get on track. Then, I got lost, I didn’t know how I couldn’t do better. I wanted more, but the methods I was using were not longer working.
I decide to go search more about the power of mind. Then I found this beautiful ‘How-to’ program Power of Mind. Of course I can’t tell you that I learned everything and now I am a perfect person. But I can tell you that it helps me a lot, every single day in my life. I read the same thing every day and I can tell you tha I love this program and I will show you a little bit about it on my blog, how it helped me and still helping every day. Feel free to use all the information I have here to get your life back on track!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

How to use the word NO to be successful in life












It may sound strange, but it works perfectly, I love the work ‘NO’ and it has helped me for about 3 years now. Let me explain you about it shortly. First let me tell you this: Read the whole article before start saying NO to everything and everybody.

Do you remember when your mother used to say NO for you when you wanted to touch the fire? Or when you wanted to ride your bike inside your house and she said NO again?Of course those were perfect moments to say the word NO. And I am pretty sure there are other situations that the word NO fits perfectly.
When we talk about success in life, working hard on our personal goals or achieving any goals you we have in life, we have to say ‘NO’ to many things and we have to know when and to what we have to use it.

Situations I use the word no:

- Every time you are working on your personal project or goal don’t let anybody bother you. Go to a quiet place or to a cafe where nobody can find you. Turn off your cell phone and block all your favorite websites that make you lose focus. (all the browser have an extension to block sites).

-Write down all the tasks you have to finish during the current day and don’t let any gap between them, if you need a break, write down what time you will take it and for how long it will be, so you won’t lose focus. Every time you think about do something that is no in your list and isn’t the right time to do it, look up your list and see if you are doing the right task, if no, forget about anything and go back to your task till you finish it. Those things are driving you toward your goals, never forget it!!

- Weekends are the worst time ever. Everybody wants to go have some fun. For you, it is the perfect time to work on your projects, specially if you work full time during the week. I know that the worse part is to say ‘NO’ to your friends and family, always there are parties, barbecues, movies, trips and much more fun things to do. Again, you have to understand that you won’t do that forever, it is just while you make your dream come true.

- No, no,no. No when you want to procrastinate, no when somebody call you to go out and you have to work on your project, no when you want to give up and a big NO when somebody say tha you have to give up because you are just wasting you time for nothing!

However, don’t stop living. What I am saying isn’t for you to become a slave of your dream. What I am saying is for you to say NO while you are working on your projects. Give attention to your family in the right time, go out with your friends in the right time or you will get stressed and them you can lose focus and motivation to go forward.

Run toward your goals!!! Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment